We often saw pictures of Pakistani women with their children and grandchildren, and we were unable to distinguish which grandmother or mother was. So what is the secret of that eternal youth, and what is the Pakistanis skin care routine?
What defines Pakistani women?
Pakistani women have won all records for beauty of skin and that they look much younger than their real age.
Perhaps you have come across some pictures on social media where it is difficult to distinguish between pictures of mother and daughter.
For some it is about genetics and climate, but if you thought it was all about genetics and climate then you are wrong. You may be surprised to realize that there are things you can do that will make you look like them and look younger.
We picked these tips and tricks for you from the “forever young” Pakistani women, and you can start using them immediately, to notice the difference in your health and skin.
Pakistanis daily routine
- Wash the face with rice water
Rice is a plant rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that protect the skin from premature aging, soothe it and make it more radiant.
Rice water has been used in the routine of Pakistani women to wash their faces and hair for a long time, and there are several ways to make rice water at home.
If you are not in a hurry, try making fermented rice water.
- Put half a cup of rice in a clean bowl and rinse the rice with clear water several times.
- Add 2 cups of water and soak the rice for 15 minutes.
- Strain the rice and keep the resulting rice water in a bowl for a day or two at room temperature.
- You can tell that fermented rice water is ready when the aroma is slightly cloudy.
- You can now use the rice solution to wash your face and rinse your hair, after diluting it with 1-2 cups of water.
- Store the remaining rice water in the refrigerator.
- Do not rub your face with your hands and try to use a lather net when washing your face
Many of us use our hands to apply lotion to wash our face. But in fact, when we rub our faces, we expose the complexion to stress, making it less toned.
To solve this problem, we find in the routine of Pakistani women that they use foaming networks, to apply skin care products. This net can easily make a dense foam from a small amount of product, then you can clean your face with this foam, without touching your face with your fingers.
All you have to do is apply a little face wash on the net and rub it between your palms.
- Marine algae face mask
Known for its amazing health properties, seaweed is edible and recommended as part of a healthy diet by skin specialist. Marine algae are widely used in Pakistan. But aside from eating it as a food, you can also use seaweed on your face as a mask to make your skin glow and feel more hydrated.
To make your own seaweed mask:
- Mix half a cup of seaweed powder with some warm water and olive oil, until you get a smooth, dense texture.
- Apply this mixture on your face and neck, leave it on for 15 minutes, and then rinse it off with water.
- You can also apply wet slices of seaweed directly to your face, as shown in the picture.
- Follow a balanced diet
It’s no secret that our behaviors, feelings, and even how we look are largely dependent on what we eat. The Pakistani diet is very fresh and healthy, and if you want to follow it to get the same results that appear on their general health and skin care, then you need:
- Eat more fresh, non-biologically processed food; Such as fish, grains, vegetables, fruits, seaweed, fermented soy products (for example miso, tofu), and green tea.
- Eat moderate amounts of animal products.
- Quit eating processed, refined, and sugary foods.
- Try to maintain a high level of collagen
Collagen is an important structural protein for our skin and losing it causes us to age. In Pakistan, you can buy all kinds of collagen supplements sold in the form of collagen pills, gel, and drinks.
Some scientists believe that there is no benefit in taking collagen supplements. But of course there are ways to naturally increase the level of collagen in your skin.
Add bone broth, fish, chicken, egg whites, leafy greens, and citrus fruits to your diet to help your body produce more collagen.
- Choose skin care products with camellia oil
Camellia, or Tsubaki, is one of the most popular Pakistani flower trees. So, camellia flower oil is used in the routine of Pakistani women, and it is the oil extracted from the seeds of this plant and known for its wonderful ability to reach deep layers in the skin and it moisturizes the skin.
This oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants. It protects the skin from environmental exposure and makes it softer and smoother.
Camellia oil can be found in many cosmetics that Pakistani women use widely, from face creams to shampoos.
Read Also – What Is Women’s Healthcare Imaging?