QuickBooks 21.0 version offers improved performance of the previous version and added some new features.
QuickBooks is an application accounting software that helps business organizations to track their business-related accounts and files without any hassle. The software is developed and marketed by Intuit. It mainly offers its best services to small and medium business firms.
What is Included in QuickBooks Desktop 2021?
This version of QuickBooks provides two types of subscriptions: Platinum and Diamond. Also, restrictions are imposed on the user’s roles and responsibilities. Personalize users are allowed to view, edit, or delete from a particular group of customers.
Security has been improved as less number of users are allowed to access particular data, transaction, or information.
List of additional features included in Quickbooks desktop upgrade 2021:
- You can now manage data by removing batch sales orders that are not connected to any invoice.
- Automatically includes barcode label price to the particular product name and description.
- Includes Alternate Vendor column in particular files.
- Ability to allot Serial no./Lot no. to particular items and transactions.
- More flexibility and control in calculating and sharing landing costs.
- Better control and security over sensitive data and information.
Read Also– How To Get Rid Of QuickBooks Error 3371?
Check to know whether you have the latest upgrade.
- Open the QuickBooks application on your computer.
- Then, press F2 (or Ctrl+1).
- The screen displays the ‘Product Information’ window.
- This window provides information regarding your current version, initial releases, and recent updates.
Process for accessing improved data permission in detail:
- Sign in to the file as the Anonymous user.
- From the menu bar, click Company then Users then Setup Users and Roles.
- Click the Roles tab. Edit the current role, or add a customized role.
- Choose the Accounts Receivable role and click on the right to Duplicate.
- Enter a Role Name. You can add certain restrictions also.
- From Role Access, go to Centers, and choose Customer Center.
- From Activity Assess Level, select Custom and then Edit.
- If none of the Customer Groups exist, create one.
- You can click “Allow this role to create new customers”.
- Select to allow the selected users of this role to View the files, Modify the transactions, Delete data, Print information, or View Balance.
This article covers the maximum possible information related to QuickBooks Desktop 2021. If you still get any queries or want any help, you can contact QuickBooks professional customer care support: 1-877-349-3776.
See More: quickbooks error code 80070057